E mail sign up

Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's Late in the Day at It's Late in the Game Blog

Today is a few days from Christmas and the NFL regular season is winding down. I am from the Cleveland area and it's been a good year with the Cavalier's, Indian's etc. Those of us who have been around know that the professional team in Cleveland that once dominated the league, has never recovered from that guy from New York that purchased the team back in the day.

Those in the know realize that the Championship of 1964 was a result of Paul Brown picked players and when those players left the game, the championships left with them. It is difficult to see the current edition sitting on an 0-14 record.

I mentioned in earlier blog posts that I am a real estate broker. I was also a loan officer and a mortgage broker for many years as well. Much of my financing efforts involved helping people with credit situations. There are many things you can do to raise your credit scores and as I go through the days with these posts, I will give snippets of information designed to help you if you need help. Tip for today: If you are short of cash after pay day, pay installment debts first. I am referring to credit card companies and other installment creditors. Your utility company may charge you a small late fee, but chances are they are not reporting to the credit bureaus.

Back shortly, Merry Christmas all.

No comments:

Post a Comment